- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, Australian Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- Queenslanders seek relief from increasing water costsThe cost of water in Australia continues to skyrocket. Last year alone, household water prices rose ...
- Aging pipes affecting Melbourne residentsWater pipes in many Melbourne, Australia, homes are deteriorating from old age, reports the Melbourn...
- Nobody stepping up to fix water leak in Australian cityThe Maribyrnong Weekly reports water continues to pour nearly 18 months after the leak began at the ...
The following locations are serviced by this office:
We are the Slab Leak Experts
A leak under foundation or in front of your home is never pleasant - visions of torn-up walkways and unhappy neighbours probably come to mind. Rest assured that Australian Leak Detection uses state-of-the-art equipment and methodology to keep inconvenience and clutter at an all-time-low, while finding the problem in the most efficient way possible. You may have a slab leak if:
- You feel a hot spot
- Hear water running
- Have a high water bill
- Have a wet spot
- Have discoloration of flooring
Try the Meter Test to find out if you have a hidden leak.
Contact us today.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- leak facts
- A 3mm hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 9,500 litres of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water