- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, Australian Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- Queenslanders seek relief from increasing water costsThe cost of water in Australia continues to skyrocket. Last year alone, household water prices rose ...
- Gold Coast resident faces $5,000 water bill caused by leakLATEST water bills have sparked calls for Gold Coast City Council to immediately notify residents if...
- Nobody stepping up to fix water leak in Australian cityThe Maribyrnong Weekly reports water continues to pour nearly 18 months after the leak began at the ...
The following locations are serviced by this office:
Insurance Claim Investigation
Homeowners with a leak problem inside their home may want to check with their insurance carrier for possible coverage of this issue.
Claim Adjusters will be supplied the full report with cause, original and estimated duration of the water leak promptly and accurately.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect the customer & their property
- Accurately locate the problem
- Make suggestions for repair
- Clean up before leaving premises
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- leak facts
- A 3mm hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 9,500 litres of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water